Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 1 of My 3 Day Diet.



So I started my 3 day diet today. (as seen in my post here ) I have my base weight (which I will not be reporting to you! Just #'s dropped! (if any))
3 Day Diet

DAY 1
:

Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea
Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)
Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (YUM)!!!
Tips to Try:
  • Warm the apple and/or banana and eat them over the ice cream. Delicious!
  • Cook the green beans with the meat or simmer them in the broth. Mmmm :)
This morning.. I was confused. I wasn't sure if toasting the bread changes it? So i just toasted it anyway. I just had regular white bread. I got to work and had my coffee (black), half of a grapefruit. I put one table spoon of peanut butter on the toast and then just ate the other off the spoon. I ate slowly and also drank a glass of water with it. The black coffee is hard to do. So when i would eat the grapefruit I'd chug the coffee. The sugar in the grapefruit kind of stunned my tongue.. so the coffee tasted sweetened. (I absolutely will not use artificial sweetners)

I was actually very full, all morning. I was even capable of going to Wendy's and getting everyone's lunch and not buying a thing! I ate my lunch at 12noon. b/c the tea HAD to be caffeinated and if i drink any caffeine after that I'll be up all night.

So it's 2:241pm! And I haven't eaten anything I'm not supposed to! I'm on my second piece of gum though. I think I'm more hungry... out of habit then actually being hungry. So I'm keeping my water glass full! in case i 'feel hungry.'

And I'm kind of excited for my steak, fresh green beans, and all natural vanilla ice cream for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment